Monday, April 18, 2005

BMX Baddies - Miscreants: The society created dregs of society give me a hilarious present disguised as an act of twattery.Clever Boyz.

//Chronology of the next bundle of updates is all whacked out, man.//



The story of my BMX misfortunes occured prior to my fertilisation, then birth giving to this; this site. I borrowed -True, with the intention of integrating it into my "shit"- a BMX from this slightly messed up, slightly narcissistic, slightly up herself - although she sometimes had intelligent and interesting things to say - , ridiculously foxy little Asian number. Her name was rare to me: exotic, very warm and just..well..... likeable. Unfotunately.........it was also the name of a brand of a partially well known dog food.

Heh.

Just for the record, luv, when you, your boyfriend, and one of your hired goons intimidated, nay, forced your way past Gavatape and into my house, the amp that you took didn't even belong to me.
Haha
pair of fingers thrust to your fucking face.
I win.


My birthday was approaching and my very good friends clubbed together to buy me a shiny, new, bike. It was a good day and I received a digital camera also. I can't quite remember how many paid for it...... tad rewd....apologies for hurting you if I miss the name off. You shouldn't have been so modest about it then!
No, no. You are noble and I commend thee, silent providers.
Thanks to:
Artblu* (Receives the top star award. Though, if I encountered her today i would semi-hiss her)
And in no particular order:
Cee MDMF
Molroy
Alnamite
13twelve
Dan Dan Dan Dan
Beta-Antlaa (Formerly known as, Antlaa)& Krusty-nana
Bretometer
Drukqs Dog Patter

I loved that little bike, in a way.

On my second outing I cycled to town to accomplish an errand or two, grab a few supplies. I needed the toilet, Burger King was the closest I could think of even though I find myself consistently unimpressed (sometimes to the point of having to actually physically gag at the plethora of yellows, browns and cauldron of distinctive, potent aromas) with their hygiene levels....and the floors in the restaurant always need mopping.
Sort it out.
I locked my bike up securely to a local post and set off for a /.
Upon my return there was something intensely vital missing from the picture in front of me....................
My


spanking

shiny

new

bike.
I just kept spinning round in a confused state, refusing to believe that this had happened. I kept replaying our final moments together to try and make some sense of this torrid, unexplained utter catastrophe. I reexamined the incident scene looking for that all important first clue to kick the ball off rolling.
I remember securely tying it to the tall, black post in ******* the ********** ***** ******* and t'other one.
That looks somewhat shorter than I'd imagined.
It's a bollard......
work it out for yourselves
'nuff said.
(* = censored for reasons which will become apparent as this unfolds.)

I stupidly, so very stupidly, decided to go to the Kop shop. I didn't fall victim to an all too predictable naive, foolish instinctive reaction to report it to the p*lice: like a hysterical, soppy, heads off in fairy land reaction, mythical vision of the oinks that some people would fall victim. Thinking that questions would be asked and the crime would be solved with the safe return of stolen bike.
People like you should be banned from voting and taking out a loan proceeded by a good slap round the face round before being shown a documentary showing the positive AND negative sides of police organisations all over the world. They can then choose to have the same opinion or alter it. Obviously, those who continued to hold that view would be written onto a list of people headed 'Stupid.' Not for sinister motives. Simply provide people with free access to information regarding who best to ignore and chastise.
The only reason I went to that filthy, corrupt, hate filled, misinformation peddling, fear mongering, framing, drug smuggling and gun rustling sack of shit is because I noticed one of the - and I must say very, very few in this country to be fair - impossible to id anyone, ever, there for our protection whilst spectacularly failing to do protect, camera boxs. It was perched menacingly like a knowing, all seeing, heinous eye.


When I see a camera staring at me I feel uncomfortable, tense and agitated.
Anyone else feel like that, even if you've done nothing or plan to do anything wrong?

But I thought those cameras were there to make us all feel safe?
Shouldn't I feel secure and happy knowing that I live in the country with the highest ratio of CCT* to population head in the world.
That makes us really safe, right?
Hmmmmm...

Does anyone else feel the same when a p**ice patrol vehicle rears its ugly head.
How safe does it make you feel?

Are those cameras pointing down into a well lit street, there to prevent anti-social and criminal behaviour directed towards the general public.
Are they?
Or are they watching all those money making, profitable business' vulnerable windows and doors?
No, no. That's just silly.
Our Government, the people we entrust to represent our views but most importantly look out for our interests and protect us wouldn't put money and power above human existence and protection........ they value human life all over the world. The great work they've carried out in Africa, Australia, Palestine & Iraq. These caring guys that have such a high respect for the preservation of life. They always try to avoid wars. They don't try to confuse us over finances and the "economy." They don't lie to us about mortgages and pensions. They're on our side and that's why we vote them in. Vote them into rape and abuse an enormous amount of world power that we hand to them on the basis of:

- How much trust they can emanate from their contorted, facial smiles, fake countenance.

- Awe, he's a nice family man.

- I'll never vote for that other lot.

- Here's a squeeky clean person, never made any mistakes, experimented or strayed from what is considered to be a "normal", "acceptable" social existence. Lot of life experience there. They'd be perfect to empathise with the vast and diverse needs and experiences of the mass population and thus be able to guide them towards a well informed, balanced harmony that is in the peoples' interest.Someone who has made mistakes is unfit to make decisions, because, as we all know, you never learn anything from mistakes..... so....... it's best not to make any and maintain your reputation which gives you a good position to fairly judge all those weak willed, peasants that you sometimes have to interact with.

They'd never do that.
Because if they did do that we'd be in a pretty fuckin' scary place right now.

I feel nice and relaxed now because if that were to happen then I might ... actually..... have to pull my finger out of my arse...take an interest and do something.

So glad none of that is happening.

Who am I to judge, I'm the same as everyone else. The only difference being I realise something is wrong.
I think that makes me worse because I am still inactive even though I have the power. Ignorance is a good excuse to be fair.

Anyhoo, I saw that fucking spy box and vaguely wondered whether it would have caught the act. I knew beforehand about the piss poor quality of the footage. Black and white, grainy, you can't make anything out apart from vague figures who can only be identified by their face, which incidentally you can't make out.
Slight design flaw perhaps?
Mayebe it should have been spotted before they installed over a million of the things.
Oh well, it's not their fault. They just got distracted with all the important details such as the product name, how much they could charge per unit, and how much fear they'd need to generate in order to make sales rocket.
You have to excuse them for failing to achieve the actual supposed point of the product.

Anyway, I knew they would not be catch the skritters, but I wanted to see him one last time, even if only for a few seconds. It would have also been a deserved crushing punishment to myself in payment for my stupid actions (actions that on first deciphering appears to contain connotations of ungratefulness, yet, if it was to be investigated would be proved to be totally unfounded.)
I also hope that it would be scallies so as to limit damage to my faith in humanity.

So tired, so tired.

This story ain't over

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home