Wednesday, April 06, 2005

"It's a stupid hat"

Ok, no time to update. Here is what i sent in an e-mail after my friend,[can't think of a name yet], mentioned the pope.

I wrote this before the pope died by the way; I don't have time for a dedicated blog rant

cool,
look forward to real mail.
Pope was pissing me off. The figure head of the most evil, sinister,
organisation of the last 2000 years is about to die, boo hoo. Even The
Manchester evening news devoted a top section of the front page to it,
disgusting. If there was a God and he heard millions of people praying for
someone's life do you not think he'd respond in some way. Ok, maybe not
immortality but make him super healthy and fit, leting him live an extra week
relieved of the heavy burden of 'pope.' I'll cheer when that callous, charlatan
with dillusions of grandure pops his clogs. Let's pray that it's painful. I'll
be gutted if he gets away with passing away in his sleep.
oh, i've just made some geenral enquirires and it appears it's already happened.
*Excuse me while I wipe the tears from my eyes.
Hmm, got vague memories of you being associated with catholicism.............
Ack!

PS
Anyone know what this title is from?

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home