Monday, March 07, 2005

Praise Panda \ Greb on Halifax

Praise him with all the glory of your imagined heaven. Praise be to Panda of the highest order that human and animal kind can offer.
He is my best friend and your God.

Where have I been?
If truth be told I sort of forgot I had this web blog even though there was a huge backlog of things i needed to inform people about. I might just do a mini roundup at the end. Struggling to remember everything anyway.

Last Monday I did a terrible thing, kidnapping an innocent panda and exposing him to the real world outside of his accustomed 4 walls. A ransom note was left and thus began a weeklong photoshoot journey of his adventures. I really wanna put the pictures up soon, in negotiations with 1312 as we speak. I was actuallly quite glad I am on the dole as it gave me all this free time. There were some wanker dissenters - M*lRoy, formerly known as ViceMolRoy but now demoted due to his heinous anti-panda rhetoric - but they have to be fogiven as their minds have been rotted by the rat race of life and they no longer see things as clearly as Panda and myself.
Benevolent Panda.

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Rave - Ball ache to get there but it was sweet as it was in an abandoned hostpial and church. Some scamps managed to climb the bell tower and give it a jolly good ring. Bravo! Music wasn't tip top, ghostbusters was a welcomed treat though. There were lots of abandoned wheelchairs and I pushed the evil dissenter, M*lRoy, on a head on collision at speed with a car that was shining its headlights. Pulled off a stunt swerve right at the end to prevent damage put there was a scary looking black guy stood talking to the driver and he said, "Yo, I'll fuck you up yo." Ha

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
I had a job at the halifax and was sacked. I was the best person in training, answering all the questions and generally being an affable and gregariouos chracter. You'd thing I'd be made a welcome memeber of the team, wouldn't you? Nein, all they wanted was brain dead droners who would actually enjoy working in an office and think it was an "important job." My trainer was gunning for me from the start and they got me on a techinicality. "Personal integrity" because I didn't declare I was on medication on my form. Yeah, because you wouldn't have given me the fucking job otherwise. I'm actually 99% sure I DID put it on the form, whern I went into the recruitment office to check the form and dispute this vile and odious lie the form was conveniently not in the office and was out with one of the employees. Hmmmmmmm..... strokes chin...... fucking mofos.

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

I went to see a cool play at the contact, hymns. Good and bad points to it but the choreography was good, the script was so so and the acting was alright. Not sure about the ending though. I'll probably want to see more of frantic assembly. I've also signed up for tech lab, a program at the contact that deals with lighting and sound engineering!

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Going out wise

I met Gruff Rhys and Badly drawn boy. Gruff was djing at the cornerhouse last Friday. It wasn't loud enough and there weren't really any good tunes played. Nice to meet the man though, albeit if I had an ulterior motive.

Billy nasty at the attic. "Tortured electro" was a good night.

Been to Jilly's twice since my last post, first time since about May last year. That cock faced bouncer wasn't there either. You'll never catch me now.


Tangled last SaturdaY. Awesome, my first time too. I'll be back
-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Feeling sleepy. farewell

1 Comments:

Blogger 13twelve said...

dude email me whatever pictures you want hosting to: mike@welovetheweb.com

and i'll sort you out :-)

March 15, 2005 at 2:48 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home