Tuesday, January 25, 2005

Blue Monday

Yesterday was the most depressing day of the year, apparently. Scientists at Cardiff university worked it all out citing bad weather, failed resolutions and debt as the main causes. You can check out more here : http://news.independent.co.uk/uk/this_britain/story.jsp?story=603464

I don't personally believe any of it and think it is a stupid thing to be wasting time and money on. It's another pointless article to print in newspapers that gets everyone talking......................................

My blue Monday was my shortest day ever, I'm quite certain of it. I went to bed at 4 am, waking at 13:30. There was a sky blue, double deckers job search bus parked in Piccadilly gardens inviting all job hopefuls onboard. I then went to Bury town hall to collect my birth certificate. I exist! On the way home though I was so overcome with tiredness that I had a nap, missed my bus stop too. Crawled into bed as soon as I'd gotten home at 17:30 and slept until 11:30 this morning! That means I was only awake for four hours in one day, then slept for 18. I'm bloody knackered, considering another nap after i've posted this though.

Also, I'm gonna give up schmokin' for a period of time. My first thoughts were for the rest of the year. I'll give up until summer time and take it from there. It's still a good number of months away. Yes, let's do it! Energy here I come.

PS If I find that baggie I had with a Js worth in it then I will smoke that as a celebratpry final toke.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home