Friday, January 21, 2005

Back to the valley

I am exiting the realms of south Manchester this evening to sample the local pub scene in da Rawtenstall. Watch out old house.

My week has consisted of getting Mace to fix my pc so that my 120gb HD was detected on boot up and fully functional - One week without all my tunes and videos was fairly unpleasant. I've now rewatched every episode of Naruto, when will I ever get broadband in my house? I need to see the Gaara V. Naruto clash. Oh cruel fate.
Been job hunting and chilling/smokin'/drinkin with friends. Big up to my mate Dave who took me to the Cornerhouse, buying me doubles of the nicest whiskey i've ever tasted! The name keeps evading me though, baley *&^% or somet (NB Balvenie). Anyways, it wasn't cheap and he spent £90 on drinks for us both and I am tres grateful. The cornerhouse is a bit of a gip; £4 for a pint of leffe and no Hoegaarden on tap. A plus is the incredibly attractive girl that works there though with lovely dark skin.

Myself and Alnamite have been conducting preliminary summer travel discussions. We figure flying over to America, hiring a car and razzing it all over the country. Road trip! I need troff and others to give me employment first.

That is all

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home