Friday, January 14, 2005

How to kill a Friday

Didn't think I would be back here a day later with the //lanstraum font giving it the old low down.

My day began and with it so did the seemingly never ceasing quest of trying to "get rid of" or put frankly kill my day. Always assuming tomorrow will hold better fortune, not wanting to be ever caught up in this exact moment. Blah.

Some season 2 of Futurama laid waste to 12:30 until 14:30 - season 4 is quite shockingly painful and dire btw. Futurama is nothing compared to family guy. I took a trip out, needing to pay Emjoe back £40 which I'd been owing for a while now. I'm feeling a bit shitty because I'd been thinking one of my friends, Artblu, had been avoiding me as we haven't seen each other for a couple of weeks. It turned out she wasn't and i'd built it up in my head, sending her some rash text messages in the process. I don't think anything is permanently broken, maybe just more mutated and fuckd up. Because of this I feel I need to escape reality for a while and so I pilfered a bottle of sainsbury's own brand whiskey.

I know I promised to various different people that I would stop the thievery, be a law abiding citizen. I know that petty thievery is the lowest of all the criminal activities. Stealing isn't big, but it is clever. Nicking is such a good pickmeup! It's only a temporary high though and I am prone to going overboard, I'm confident that's been nipped in the bud and I foresee only a few relapses over the year. As I was explaining to Natalie, my NY resolution/promise is an ongoing process. It won't magically go away.
I need this whiskey.
If I wake up tomorrow, hung over, I don't want to look back on this day, tut, and say, "What a waste of £5." I simply want to be able to look back and go, "What a waste." Me stealing is only minimising future regret. I won't go into depth regarding my justification for stealing at this juncture.

Need a Naruto fix soon. Off to drink now

2 Comments:

Blogger 13twelve said...

I could just send you //lanstraum mp3s :-)

and do stop the theivery boyo cos one of these days you will get boned by it.

(it might be worth checking with peeps if they're cool you using their names - its why I use grgx, general molroy, 13twelve etc.)

January 14, 2005 at 10:02 AM  
Blogger Swedophilia said...

Good point. I'm gonna see if I can change all those names around. Cheers dude

January 16, 2005 at 3:02 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home